TEL: +255 786 357 560
Email:- info@transleninvestments.com

AROUND TRANSLEN INVESTMENT

Let Us Help Plan Your Perfect Adventure

Whether you are looking to explore the wildlife of the Serengeti, or begin your expedition
up Mount Kilimanjaro, we have something suitable for all of you.Get in touch with us today
and our team of specialists will help build your experience of a lifetime to Tanzania.

DAYS MT.KILI CLIMB

There are few personal accomplishments more rewarding than the summit of Mount Kilimanjaro. This is a 9 days Mount Kilimanjaro Climb on Marangu Route takes visitors to the Africa's highest peak 19,340', The mountain rises abruptly from the surrounding Savannah.

5 DAYS SERENGETI,TARANGIRE COMBO SAFARI

The Serengeti, Tarangire & Ngorongoro combo Safari will take you to visit and explore 3 of the Northern parks of Tanzania for 1 night Tarangire, 2 nights Serengeti and 1 night Ngorongoro. All the parks are home to small and large animals including birds and reptiles, accommodation can be at the standard 4 star lodges, luxury 5 star lodges, luxury Tented camp or budget camp

7 DAYS NORTHERN TANZANIA ADVENTURE TOUR

This is 7 days Northern Tanzania Adventure Tour that takes in Tanzania's most famous parks, Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro Crater, Serengeti National Park and Lake Manyara National Park. Opportunities for great wildlife sightings and spectacular scenery abound!

1 DAY NGORONGORO TRIP

Ngorongoro Crater Tour day Trip is a short Safari tour departs from Arusha that gives visitors great chance to visit the famous Ngorongoro Crater in the northern circuit tour destination of Tanzania. The Crater is the world's largest unbroken caldera which hosts varieties of animals includes the rare black Rhino, the best chosen Tanzania day trip you might not miss. We do not have fixed departure dates for this tour, anyone can book and do it any day, all are welcomed, individuals to incentive groups, though joining group can be organized on request for flexible guests.

LAKE MANYARA TRIP

This park lies about 120 km northwest of Arusha. 60% of this park’s total area of 330 sq km is covered by the lake. The remaining 40% (or 132 sq km) is a forest harboring over 350 species of birds and an array of mammals. Learn more on our Itinerary.

2 DAYS BUDGET SAFARI

This is a 2 days budget safari in Tanzania, takes visitors to visit two wonderful Northern Tanzania national parks, these are Tarangire National Park and Lake Manyara National Park. You will spend 1 night at budget lodge, at Mto wa Mbu, next to Lake Manyara . All the parks are home to several large and small animals including birds and reptiles. Accommodation is on full board arrangement at Manyara Twiga Lodge.

4 DAYS MT.MERU CLIMBING

Mount Meru Climbing 4 days, Tanzania's second highest peak 4566 M. Climbing up and down on the same route with spectacular diversified view of Mt. Kilimanjaro, Ngorongoro highlands, the whole of Arusha town and more. Huts are available along the route for your accommodation

5 DAYS SHORT & SWEET TANZANIA SAFARI

We know that not everyone has the time or budget to do a full safari, taking in all of the national parks. Others may want to consider a mini-safari as an additional activity before or after climbing Mount Kilimanjaro. Therefore, we offer a condensed version that allows you to see some of the best wildlife in Tanzania in just 5 days and 4 nights.

6 DAYS CLASSIC TANZANIA SAFARI

This is the 6 days Classic Tanzania Safari that takes in Tanzania's most famous parks, Lake Manyara National Park, Ngorongoro Crater and Serengeti National Park. Opportunities for great wildlife sightings and spectacular scenery abound!

7 DAYS NORTHERN CIRCUIT

This is 7 days Northern Tanzania Adventure Tour that takes in Tanzania's most famous parks, Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro Crater, Serengeti National Park and Lake Manyara National Park. Opportunities for great wildlife sightings and spectacular scenery abound!

9 DAYS ACTIVE TANZANIA

This 9 days Active Tanzania Safari circuit covers the most popular attractions in Northern Tanzania. Enjoy a safari in Arusha National Park, Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro Crater, Serengeti National Park and Lake Manyara National Park. Cultural Tour in Mto wa Mbu (Mosquitoes river)
Translate
Open chat
Need Help?
Hello 👋
Can we help you?